AMD Wants to Give You Free Games with its 'Never Settle' Promotion

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Looking to pick up a new graphics card to help you play the holiday's biggest hits? If so, AMD wants you to go Radeon, and it's willing to offer you a ridiculous deal to make sure you do. Dubbed the "Never Settle" promotion, AMD has been working with its partners to pack in a bunch of extra gaming goodness to make sure that those who choose Radeon will be able to get down to gaming right away with a new game or two. Or three.

amd_changes_the_game_102212.jpg

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
But.... I would rather buy my 7970 open box and tested at stock for $300 than the cheapest locally for $400. Newegg is not much better lol I would rather save the money, no my card isn't a Ghz edition but it does Ghz boost clocks at stock vCore. Its running at a bit toasty 68C but ambient is 80F. Just wait till my waterblock comes in though!

Last edited:

Kayden

Tech Monkey
Anything that will get a budget gamer a deal is worth it. I don't care how desperate it appears.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
But.... I would rather buy my 7970 open box and tested at stock for $300 than the cheapest locally for $400. Newegg is not much better lol I would rather save the money, no my card isn't a Ghz edition but it does Ghz boost clocks at stock vCore. Its running at a bit toasty 68C but ambient is 80F. Just wait till my waterblock comes in though!

Haha, I admit I feel bad for those who might have purchased new cards weeks ago... it'd suck to miss out on three awesome games and perhaps the coupon. Either way, the cards are still good :D

Anything that will get a budget gamer a deal is worth it. I don't care how desperate it appears.

No kidding. And it's not like these are sub-par games... far from it.