Reader's Rig Photo Gallery

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
I really can honestly recommend the Asus Xonar DX. it is a great little card, so much better than the lame stock realtek. It has tons of options and is easy to use.

Kayden

Tech Monkey
Hooly shittballs! Snakes in a Mo**er F***in' chassis!! :D

Samuel L Jackson would star in it. (c;

I really can honestly recommend the Asus Xonar DX. it is a great little card, so much better than the lame stock realtek. It has tons of options and is easy to use.

I have been considering them that's why I haven't quite made my decision yet. I want to get away from Creative their drivers, well suck and the puns going through my mind are just too bad for me to post. Have you put a review of your thoughts on the card?

Last edited:

Kayden

Tech Monkey
No I have not but it is pretty dang good and can be gotten cheap used.

I don't buy used. Been burned by that by that a few times and not going to back to that, would rather wait to get a new one and know it works than know I can't get my money back.

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Still another month till shes running and another after that before she is gaming in style but here is the case and psu now done.

The USB/Firewire and cmosreset mod didn't turn out as great as I wanted it its functional. I was going to do them side by side but didnt have enough room. The PCI brackets edge slides into the vent slot i cut further open. The cmos switch is actually screwed into the pci bracket it came with cut down and put on the back side.

The shots also let u see the sleeving done.

Excuse the quality of the shots. So much crap in the floor I couldnt get the camera setup far enough back to move the case away from the wall. Caused the lack of lighting behind the case and the generally top heavy lighting on the case. Tried using a reflector to bounce the flash better. Editing sucked balls too it was my first time with CS 5.1 and my first time in years using PS, been a PSP user for sometime now.

PhilipTaylor

Obliviot
I will start off, although my computers never stay the same for very long. Case is the Antec P182, computer consists of eVGA 680i, E6600, 2GB Tracer 1066, ASUS 8800GTX, Corsair 620HX PSU, 2x 320GB Seagate, Pioneer 18x DVD+RW. Cooling consists of 3x 120mm case fans, Corsair Airflow ram fan and Corsair Nautilus water cooling.

Nice CPU rob very neat and clean. And it has pretty awesome specs.