Selling AMD +6400 X2

Krazy K

Partition Master
Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Good luck in the sale man. If there's one thing hard to sell lately, it's houses. Oh, and AMD processors. That is a sweet one though... very fast and would be able to compete with anyone of Intel's Dual-Cores out there.

Krazy K

Partition Master
Good luck in the sale man. If there's one thing hard to sell lately, it's houses. Oh, and AMD processors. That is a sweet one though... very fast and would be able to compete with anyone of Intel's Dual-Cores out there.

Ha houses, well they both take about the same amount of power to run.

This should be a seperate thread but in your professional opinion, do you think that the 9950 is a good step up, or is it a lot ($) for just a little (clocks)?

Merlin

The Tech Wizard
That is a nice piece of silicon.
If fact I have one as well, I may let it go also. it's just sitting in an Asus mobo not being used.
So, if anyone misses this deal, someone may just have another chance at the same chip

Merlin

Krazy K

Partition Master
With news that AMD with launch a 45nm X4 Phenom with AM2+ support I might have to push this back, skip the 9950 and pick up a 20550.

Krazy K

Partition Master
I am cautiously optimistic that monday when my new silencer comes, it will work. To show that I guess I'll say the my Hiper s580 is also for sale. I have all the mod cables and the extensions, you can find it here. Just find my post, its tucked up in the case.