FS/T/TF: DVDs and Computer Equipment (Cleaning out the closests).

Syran

Obliviot
My terms of sale:

• Heatware is in my Sig. 50+ Heat (Mostly from Anandtech) 200+ Ebay (as MykielER)
  • I will not ship first.
  • I accept PayPal (CC is OK), shipping to verified address only; or Money Orders. I will not ship until payment has been received in full. If you use an echeck , I will wait for funds to clear; and I will await for a Money Order to be received. I will take Business/Personal Checks, however, I will have to wait for them to clear completely.
  • Trades: I will do trades: If you have less then 20 heat, I will ask you to ship first. Otherwise, I will cross-ship items with you.
  • Shipping is included in pricing unless otherwise stated, and generally via USPS Priority. If you want UPS or FedEX, that's fine, but it will cost more. I do not ship via DHL because there is no local drop-off point. It is a minimum 2 hour round trip drive + gas.
  • I will insure packages if you want it to be. The cost will be added to it based on the final insured Value. You can only insure USPS shipments up to $500.
  • I do not ship to Canada or any other country. Please don't ask me to do it. US only. I have been burned way too many times when shipping outside of the US. I will ship to Hawaii & Alaska; it may increase the price slightly if the item does not fit in a flat rate box.
  • DOA returns only! No refunds for other reasons. Please make sure anything you purchase is compatible with other equipment you wish to work it with. I do not refund shipping costs.

Wanted:
I really do not want to pay alot for these items. I would much prefer trades; with a small cash payout to one party or another to make up the difference in the value of the items.

1. PCI-e SAS capable raid card. Needs to support raid 5 if possible.
2. 15k SAS drives. 36 or 72GB. Prefer them to still be under warranty. Do not need huge amounts of drive space. Prefer reliability and speed! - GOT THEM.
3. Gigabyte I-Ram BOX w/ or w/o ram

For Sale/Trade:
I am willing to trade out pretty much anything in this list, and i'm quite willing to listen to offers, especially if you are looking to buy multiple things.

DVDs: All of them are in used, but good shape unless otherwise stated. Shipping is $3.50 for media mail or $5 for priority for the first DVD, with a $1 charge per additional DVD.

1. The Day After Tommorow (Widescreen) - $6
2. Spiderman (Widescreen Special Edition) - $8
3. Spiderman 2 (Widescreen Special Edition) - $8
4. Stargate (Ultimate Edition - Directors Cut) - $8
5. Final Fantasy - The Spirits Within (Special Edition) - $5
6. Stripes - $5
7. Cruel Intentions (Collectors Edition) - $5
8. Bulletproof Monk (Special Edition) - $5
9. Terminator 2 - Judgement Day (The Ultimate Edition) - $6
10. The Replacement Killers - $5
11. Tomb Raider (widescreen) - $5
12. The Mummy Returns (widescreen) - $5
13. Lethal Weapon 2 [NEW, SEALED] - $8
14. King Kong (Peter Jackson) [NEW, SEALED] - $8
15. American Beauty [NEW, SEALED] - $8
16. The Fifth Element - $5
17. Resident Evil - Apocalypse [No outside sleeve] - $4
18. The Rundown - $5

PC Games:All of them are in new unless otherwise stated. Shipping is $3.50 for media mail or $5 for priority for the first Game, with a $1 charge per additional

1. Simcity Societies - $20

Computer Parts:

Memory:
1. 2x Corsair CM2X512-5400C4 Memory Sticks - $23

Processors: No HSF included, some are retail processors, however, I do not have the box or original HSF that goes with the processor. Treat them all as OEM
1. AMD Opteron 144 S939 - $30
2. AMD Sempron 3000+ AM2 - $20
3. AMD Turion 64 ML32 S754 1.8Ghz (Bare CPU)- $25

Motherboards:
1. Gigabyte GA-K8NS S754 w/ 8x AGP 5 PCI - Ran the Turion above (No I/O Shield) - $45
2. MSI RD480 Neo2-FI S939 Crossfire Motherboard. 2 PCI-e 16x (8x in crossfire), 2 PCI-e 1x, 2 PCI. Ran 2 X1900's Great when I did crossfire. Includes i/o shield - $80
3. ASUS M2NS-NVM/V AM2 motherboard. It was pulled from a barebones set, does not include a I/O shield. Nforce 6100 chipset, 1x pci-e 16, 1x pci-e 1, 2x PCI. 4DDR-2 slots - $45

Video Cards:
1. Geforce2MX 64MB PCI - $12
2. eVGA 8800GTS 640MB (Hardly ever used!) - $160 Pending!
3. DELL OEM 8800GTX 768MB - $240 Pending!

Misc. Computer stuff:
1. Symbios Logic SYM8751D SCSI card - $12 - Pending!

Full Computer Setup (Almost) [Coming Soon - Not available to be shipped until at least 4/29/08]: $850
2 AMD Opteron 275 Dual Core Processors 2.2Ghz
2 Alpine 64 HSF
12GB DDR-333 2700 ECC Memory (4x 2GB 4x 1GB )
SuperMicro H8DC8 nForce Pro 2200 SLI Motherboard No I/O Plate
ThermalTake Armor 8000BWS
DVD Burner
SD/MMC/MS/MS Duo/MS Pro DUO/SM/CF Memory Card Reader
motherboard.jpg

memory.jpg

2x275.jpg

All you have to provide is HDD, Video Card, and PSU. This machine is great for a VM box, 64-bit os, or server, I currently have a 8 drive raid array running in it, as well as 2 8800GTs in SLI.

I will be adding more as I decide what to do with things floating around my house.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Tech Wizard
What are you calling Heat and Heatware?
And a few items are pending??

Just curious

:techgage::techgage: Merlin :techgage::techgage:

Syran

Obliviot
What are you calling Heat and Heatware?
And a few items are pending??

Just curious

Heat is Heatware, which is a site run by an old trader from ArsTechnica/HardForums/Anandtech FS/T Forums that works alot like ebay rep. It's used very heavily in alot of tech trading forums; but like any rep, it's to be taken with the usual grain of salt.

As for pending: Items people say they want to buy from me, but I have yet to receive payment for. IE: they are sending a money order, or waiting for a paypal payment.

Merlin

The Tech Wizard
Heat is Heatware, which is a site run by an old trader from ArsTechnica/HardForums/Anandtech FS/T Forums that works alot like ebay rep. It's used very heavily in alot of tech trading forums; but like any rep, it's to be taken with the usual grain of salt.

As for pending: Items people say they want to buy from me, but I have yet to receive payment for. IE: they are sending a money order, or waiting for a paypal payment.
I see, now.....

Well, congrats on the new system.....it's a nice one :D

Merlin

The Tech Wizard
Now, wanna buy any of my old stuff? :)
I'd like to but I have a pending project.
So the $$$ goes there first.
I'm getting the tuner card Tuesday....got the FTP server set up today...back to work in the morning.
Yes, I work Sunday...Sun thru Thursday....nice to have the payday off.....huh?

Syran

Obliviot
I'd like to but I have a pending project.
So the $$$ goes there first.
I'm getting the tuner card Tuesday....got the FTP server set up today...back to work in the morning.
Yes, I work Sunday...Sun thru Thursday....nice to have the payday off.....huh?

I've just not had luck with tv tuner cards, even got an HD Homerun box, and it's already seemed to die on me. Have 2 ATI Theater 650's and a Happauge PVR-1600 that does QAM. But just never happy with the picture or quality I seem to get from it. Probably comcast's fault! (eg). Speaking of which, can you tell my local comcast office they are idiots and figure out why the damned cablecards are so finicky in my TivoHD?

I really wish ReplayTV had been able to stay in business as a real DVR company. It might have changed channels slow as molasses, but it's a great DVR, I love all 3 of mine (my parents have 2 of them now), esp how easy it was to share shows between units.

And I know about the scheduling; I work "8-5" mon-fri. But i'm on call 2 weeks every other 2 weeks, and since i'm the boss, i'm on call when I'm not on call just in case something goes wrong. So I get alot of that fun, and tons of crazy projects.

Merlin

The Tech Wizard
Tivo and the motorola cable cards do not play well with each other, they do all kinds of crazy things. Believe me, I get calls, especially after Tivo came out with dual cards.
Also the Samsung TV's have a problem with cable cards but thats a firmware issue with Samsung. Try to update the Tivo's firmware, they may have fixed the problems that you have.Usually the cable cards either work or they dont.....no in between.
Damn, I cant believe it's been a week, vacation goes fast.....
Time to make the donuts, as they say