anyone has 20" LG?

ccdarkness

Obliviot
Hi everyone..
does anyone has 20" LG LCD?? i'm thinkin on upgrading my old 17" CRT DELL...and i'm looking for a 19"-20"widescreen LCD.. maybe someone had one and can tell me about quality...i like to watch movies and play games, so i need something good for this kind of activity :D

thanks...

p.s. in image below you can see LCD LG L204WT-SF

Attachments

• img35142_18122006101439.jpg
    img35142_18122006101439.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 381

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
$280 for a 22" widescreen monitor is expensive? All of the shopping sites I see for the L204WT-SF show it more expensive than that.

You don't seem to be that fussy, so I say go for it. You normally get what you pay for. Make sure it has DVI input so that things are crisp and clean. I've had bad luck with LG's HDTV's, but I am not sure what their monitors are like.

ccdarkness

Obliviot
280$ ... but not in romania...here stuff is much more expensive;) 20" LG costs around 360$ online... so u can guess how much will cost 22" ;) thanks for advice anyway...

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
It sucks that things are so expensive over there. I'd just find one with a digital input so you will have good picture quality and one that will fit your budget.

moon111

Coastermaker
We have a kid at work who's from Romania. He talks about 2 cylinder cars that had roofs made of a special cardboard, and buying gas off a truck. Didn't think the IT industry was very big over there. 20" ??? Someone must be very rich!

Rory Buszka

Partition Master
Maybe that person was embellishing, or otherwise taking you for a ride.

@ccdarkness: If you have HP products over there, they have some nice monitors in this product generation.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
I have a friend who is from Grenada and I had an old microwave that I wasn't using that she asked me for it because as long as it was used and sent to a family member she could pay the shipping and handling + ~ $30 for the import.

Why was that a bargain?

Microwaves cost ~ $300 there.

ccdarkness

Obliviot
We have a kid at work who's from Romania. He talks about 2 cylinder cars that had roofs made of a special cardboard, and buying gas off a truck. Didn't think the IT industry was very big over there. 20" ??? Someone must be very rich!

kind'a OFFtopic...