New profile posts

thanks for the welcome note rob i'm looking to purchase a external hard drive to back up data,video,music. i like the look of the maxtor blackarmor. the capacity i need is at least 500gb-and up to 1tb i prefer the larger size,it needs to stay slim in size to fit in my suit pocket like james bond. it also needs to have goverment or law enforcement type encryption and simple to use on most computers so i can download and transfer files quickly.also antivirus software for this device.security is a must.DON'T WORRY ABOUT PRICE RANGE PLEASE RESPOND kzmoon
---
QX9650 @4.0
4G Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600
Sapphire 4870 X2
VelociRaptor
Gigabyte EP45T-DS3RMobo
Thermaltake toughpower 1200
Vista 64 Ultimate
Hi Rob
Well it looks like I was wrong with ATI GPGPU 1.1 being in the SDK Stream folders.
I wish the people at ATI and SiSoftware were more forcoming in giving us the right folder to get the drivers to run Sandra correctly with ATI video cards. Please let me know if you get any information from ATI on the GPGPU 1.1 driver.

Chuck
Turtle beach's HPA2's or the AK-R8's?
Hey Rob, I greatly need your advice on this. I cant decide between the HPA2's abd the AK-R8's . I know that both of these model carry the same headset and the difference is the inline amp on one and the AASRM USB on the other. I dont own a pc, I only use my laptops for gaming, movies, and music. I also want to play these head phones loud and want them to sound clear. 1.Can you please tell me if the HPA2's with a Creative Audigy 2 zs pcmcia card would sound better than the AK-R8's? 2.Would the 5.1 Surround Sound be better with the HPA2/audigy 2 zs option? 3.Would the Sound Clarity be better, especially at high volumes with the HPA2/audigy 2 zs option?
4.Do the AK-R8's get enough power through the USB port to be as loud, if not louder than the HPA2's even though the HPA2's has its own power supply(which I dont mind in exchange for better sound)? 5. Also, will I be able to adjust the sound level for each channel(5.1) through the audigy 2 zs pcmcia card? 6.Does the audigy 2 zs have something similar to the 10 band equalizer for each channel like the AASRM of the AK-R8's or will I loose the Tweakability with Audigy/HPA2 option. These are the ONLY two headset that I am debating on. Please dont recomend me stereo headphones. I just need help in deciding between these two. Any info will be helpful. Thanks.
(sorry, I wrote this on Turtle beach AK-R8 review discussion forum as well)
Rob, I'm not one to ask for help but in the general discussion I have posed a recent ordeal with my system. If you have a few minutes I would appreciate any direction you could point me in. Thank you, happy 4th

Carl
Hi there. I don't track settings like that, to be honest. Generally, I just focus on increasing the memory voltage and increase the northbridge (FSB) voltage if the FSB gets too high. If your memory is unstable at stock settings, you might need to RMA.
F
I need help with ballistix pc4000 and dfi lanparty :( only you can save me! plz contact me (firegate_13@hotmail.com)
Hello Rob,

I read you article about OCZ DDR3-1600 Titanium. I was wondering if you still have the BIOS settings you used on the Asus Maximus Extreme. I have teh same system, but it has been very unstable.
Thank you very much.
I am a reseller for CoolIt and also a reviewer. Seeing as you can see some bubbles means you have the older version and not the new Freezone Elite. If you un-install the unit and movbe the air into the pump you can unscrew the plug and add some distilled water untill there is no more air in the lineds. I just joined here today, so thats why this is a late reply, and i have no idea if John or Sean from CoolIt have contacted you yet? You can reach me at my shops email address which is stanscustompcs@gmail.com
No, there aren't any. I guess I'm more vain than you are, I look at my profile every so often.
Haha, I didn't notice these messages. There is no real notification that there's been a message posted here... how nice.