Who's played Dead Space 2?

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
Since I preordered BF3 early on, EA gave me (and everyone else who preordered early) a free game. Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 2, or Medal of Honor. I already had Medal of Honor, and Mass Effect 2 didn't appeal to me, so I got Dead Space 2...and I have to say....freakiest game I have played.

For those who have played the game (not gonna go into detail to avoid spoilers), the 'steps' near the end of the game that you have to do to release the Marker code from Isaac's brain....dude. That was hard to do...I already have a fear of needles...but holy crap that made me cringe. :eek:

I beat it and I'm currently on my second playthrough :p

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Bah, I've been meaning to give this one a go. Friend of mine is a huge fan of both games, though I couldn't quite get hooked to the original.

You BEAT it since that promotion was announced? You must've been quite dedicated, or it's just a short game!

Kayden

Tech Monkey
I have. It wasn't that great, it was average I would say but it was enjoyable. I got it for the armor in DA2, but that one sucked more then DS2. The needles freaked me out cause your almost guaranteed to miss the first time and ugh that was, insane.

Last edited:

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
Lol I missed the first time too and I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NASTYYYYYYY *pukes*

And yeah, that promotion was announced, I downloaded it, played it, beat it. Spent about 4-5 hours per day on it and it took me 4 days to beat. I really liked it.