Whoops - don't try this at home...

Yaotl

Obliviot
So I asked my mum to shave my head today....that was mistake #1. Dont trust your mother with your hair, lol.

I usually have it shaved, but only on #2 or #1....

Well, she started and suddenly stopped and said "Rowan, is this shorter than usual?"

I got up, looked at the mirror and realised it was just the bare razor she was using - i'd forgotten to put the #1 on :O

So, now i have no hair coz once you put a massive line through your head, you can't stop there. :O

It grows back fast though :D

(oh and yes, there is a *significant* difference between 1 and 0 :| )

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Haha, owned!

Don't worry man, that's happened to a lot of people, including one of my friends. Time to wear a hat :D

Yaotl

Obliviot
Well I am back from the club now - couldn't wear a hat there- DRUNK as hell. Was fun though :O

Hats suck =(

madmat

Soup Nazi
I've probably got more hair than anyone else on this site (aside from Jen that is) and I always wear a hat, I've had one on my head for damn near 25 years now :)

I love hats, they keep the sweat out of my eyes when I work, the hair outta my mouth when I eat (yes it's that long) and the sun off my mellon in the summer.

Sucks about your hair man, do I what I do, go without a haircut for 2 or 3 years :)

Last edited:

Yaotl

Obliviot
<<go without a haircut for 2 or 3 years>>

LOL! If I go 2-3 weeks without cutting it back it annoys me :D

madstork91

The One, The Only...
lol... I can go for about 5 months... tops. After that it get in my eyes. (And when i Cut it its a .5 on the sides and 5-6 on the top.)

Jen McPherson

Resident Artist Nerd
:d

My hair isn't as long as it once was, but its just past my shoulders. I had about an inch and a half trimmed off not too long ago. :D I'm just letting it grow out. ^^

And I trust my mom for hair trims. Snipping off the dry ends. Not an actual hair cut. :p