Vista SP1 Will Install XP ???

moon111

Coastermaker
Not bad? It's damn well awesome. Too good to be true! I don't want no modernized version of ME.

NicePants42

Partition Master
I'm actually hearing some pretty decent reports on the new nVidia WHQL drivers and Vista 64. I might have to pick up Vista 64 before I do the installation on my new machine.

GameMasterNick

Coastermaker
PC gamer wrote an excellent article in this month's magazine about how games are finally getting on the DX10 wagon for more than a few particle effects.

moon111

Coastermaker
I haven't figured out why switch to Vista. XP is perfect for my needs. But interested in Linux at some future date. Vista is a dog.

GameMasterNick

Coastermaker
It was a good joke, and I'm very amused that people didn't get it, especially with the threat to go back to ME if they don't like it! ^o^

Posted a link to the article on my guild forums and was promptly met with a wave of Vista fanbois saying that people just need to stop picking on it. None of them got the joke or thought it funny.

NicePants42

Partition Master
Per my link in post #6, it's not exactly a joke anymore. M$ is actually offering XP downgrades to many of it's OEMs due to unhappy customers. It's not SP1, but it is completely hilarious!