uTorrent Falcon Offers Remote Web Interface, Simplified Sharing

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Where BitTorrent clients are concerned, "µTorrent" (pronounced either as a "u" or "micro") is in a league of its own. It shares similar goals as other competing clients, but goes just a bit further to pack in as much functionality as possible, without ending up with something that feels a bit bloated (like one certain Java-based client, for example). The difference with uTorrent is that it excels at that goal, and for proof, you need to look no further than its <300KB file size.

utorrent_falcon_020210.jpg

You can read the rest of our news post here.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Its been there for my torrent needs since the crappy blue frog became a whore of a homosexual. (it became bloated with too much sperm from outside sources)

And if that wasnt accurately describing it enough for you in a sexual way: I had needs that it wasnt satisfying.

I <3 uTorrent. I am glad to hear that it will soon be getting even better, but it better not become bloat!

2Tired2Tango

Tech Monkey
Where BitTorrent clients are concerned, "µTorrent" (pronounced either as a "u" or "micro") is in a league of its own.

People should be careful to differentiate between uTorrent and BitTorrent... They look a like, the work alike, they have similar features... however the uTorrent client is a small sleek, well written piece of software and BitTorrent is not.

I have exactly 0 complaints about the current version of uTorrrent... so lets hope they don't decide to screw it up.