Unleash the fury

madstork91

The One, The Only...
More like... Unleash the buggy as shit.

You may or may not have recently read my comments on fileplanet (http://forums.techgage.com/showthread.php?t=2054)

Well... Fury is the game that I downloaded.

At first look Fury promised to look pretty great visually, they also have a semi retro look at how to develop a character that reminds me of the days of UO in the sense that you are not set at a particular class with a set of skill. Sure you pick a class, but that is only for your starting skills which you can add to later.

Now for the first line in this post;

The beta began today, and so far other than the time it too for me to create a character + decide on an initial archetype, the game has crashed on me 5 times now.

While I'm on character creation, the faces for men, while novel and unique to what I've seen recently, are ugly as shit. I couldn't find one that I liked, and none of the haircuts matched up really well, they themselves being ugly and not really fitting correctly on the heads. I suppose this doesn't much matter to them as the controls actually make it rare for you to ever see your face unless seeing your face is specifically what you are doing at the time.

Now for game play, well... what I've seen of it... I'm tired of restarting my comp because of a buggy freezing game.

Do you like PVP?
Would you like guildwars more if it was more like UO in the previously mentioned sense?
Would you like to run around in a pretty cool arena that lets you jump off bridges, hide around corners?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, check it out.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Technically the game does it's job by infusing your mood with Fury? Lame comedy aside, the games screenshots REALLY look good to me, but it's too bad that the game is that buggy. Reminds me of the Wish alpha a few years ago... it was the exact same way. That game ended up being canceled before release though.