Transformers, should be rated "P-B4-C"

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
Or
"Pee before See"

Because you will NOT want to get up from your seat for the ENTIRE MOVIE!!!!

This movie FRIKKEN ROCKS!
Go, now... leave work, buy a ticket, go now! ;)

UnderRAPS

Obliviot
Would a person who never watched the original animation series like this movie? I can see it being a "guy" flick but I like to see a little 'skin' action with the females. Any ladies in this robot film?

werty316

Partition Master
"One shall stand, one shall fall" = classic.

I can't wait to see this movie and as long as "Autobots, roll out!" is in it, I'll be satisfied.

I am one of those who watched the "G1" 80s cartoon and I heard those who did will not be disappointed.

On the topic of Transformers here is one cool video that any Transformers fan will like and laugh at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeMUlSe1sjM

Last edited:

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
"One shall stand, one shall fall" = classic.

I can't wait to see this movie and as long as "Autobots, roll out!" is in it, I'll be satisfied.

I am one of those who watched the "G1" 80s cartoon and I heard those who did will not be disappointed.

On the topic of Transformers here is one cool video that any Transformers fan will like and laugh at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeMUlSe1sjM

I will state, without giving anything away... that YOU, my friend, will not be disappointed!
;)

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I've always put Transformers in the game category as Star Wars, Star Trek and Dungeons and Dragons. Maybe I have things all wrong. I will consider seeing it in theaters since you highly recommend it, but if not, I will definitely see it once it hits disc.

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
Find a DLP cinema near you if at all possible. There is some incredible detail on the transformsers them selves, as well as the detail as the move/fight that may get lost on other media... just a recommendation.
:)

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Honestly... I viewed a lot of the action in this movie as just heaps of metal rolling around.

That out of the way though, I enjoyed this flick! I liked the new Die Hard more... And yes the chick in transformers was hot... But Die hard was just plain funny, and had a lot of action itself.