Toshiba Satellite L675

Psi*

Tech Monkey
This notebook is new for me for a couple of weeks. There are a few reviews & nothing spectacular about it other than it is a current product & priced pretty well. It has Windows 7 Home 64 bit, e/w 4 GB RAM, DVD reader, a 500GB HD (I think), and a 17 inch display which puts it into the huge category for flying. I did in the 2 weeks that I have had it, go on 2 air trips with no hassle.

It will not be a primary machine for me as I depend heavily on gotomypc to get work done on the "real" boxes while traveling. The large display in that regard is very nice to have.

I have not had a chance to get a PC carrying case for it. So for the airplane rides I put it in the top of my gym bag maximum size allowed for a carryon. It seemed like it added a huge amount of weight to the bag, and relatively it does, but this was no issue for LGA, MNP, ORD, or STL. I do want a bag for it, but am quite undecided about the form factor ... back pack versus anything.

Anyone have any questions about this, just post here & I will be glad to check it out.