Thermaltake Releases Fan-equipped Black Element Gaming Mouse

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Since the launch of its 'Tt eSPORTS' line of gaming peripherals, Thermaltake has had some rather interesting ideas to help gamers have the best experience possible. One of the first to strike me was with its Challenger series of keyboards, which featured a small fan at either the left or right side to help keep your hands cool. While the implementation was respectable, the fan itself was far too small to be that effective.

tt_esports_black_element_cyclone_051512.jpg

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Its also mounted on the wrong side of the mouse, unlike some air equipped game controllers... are you supposed to use this when gaming under a hot lamp?

Kayden

Tech Monkey
That thing is just ugly and I don't want another fan to go bad that I can't replace, moving on.

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
What do you mean, wrong side? It should be nudged over to the other side of the cable?

No the air needs to come through the mouse itself. Unfortunately easier said than done. The top of my hand is not sweating as you say. Sure technically it provides some assistance in moving heat away but the overall experience is more likely an annoyance than a help.

Might be able to pull something off with a large mouse but I have only seen it done in game controllers.