DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
I kinda think you meant to post this :D

lamborghini-reventon-on-the-road.jpg

Lamborghini-Reventon-3.jpg

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I'm still in relative awe that the Sesto became a production car. Sure, it's for track-use, and there are like 20 units made, but still. The design is just... out there. I hated it at first, but for some reason came to love it over time.

Big Red Machine

Hellfire and Brimstone
Staff member
Here's a genuine contender for that distinction:

lamborghini-miura-sv-02.jpg

La Lamborghini Miura SV: E una bella macchina!

Then there's my all-time favorite Lamborghini.

lp500qv70.jpg

The Countach ain't pretty like her elder sister the Miura (or her much younger sister, the Murcielago), but to me this is like hot, angry, hard sex with four wheels.

Speaking of the Murcielago, this gal looks beautiful and sexy no matter what color paint she wears (a rarity in cars, IMO).

11052_2009_Lamborghini_Murcielago.jpg

OK, I'm disturbingly in love and lust with Lamborghinis (and exotic cars in general, but especially those machines from Sant' Agata Bolognese). I'll never apologize for that. :D

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I'm not a big Lambo fan, but the Countach might rank up there as one of my favorites as well. Saw one local at a supermarket once... the crowd standing around it while the owner was inside was hilarious.

Speaking of the color of that Murc, there's actually a McLaren MP4-12C in town around here (base color) - impressive for the fact that we're not exactly a large town (maybe 30-40K, I am not entirely sure). The first time I saw it parked in a parking lot (owner was inside, so I didn't gawk), I was literally in awe - almost speechless. McLaren sure does know how to make jaw-dropping vehicles.

Edit: 56,000 people at last count. Wealthier city though, and it shows (except when you come to my place).

Big Red Machine

Hellfire and Brimstone
Staff member
I'm not a big Lambo fan, but the Countach might rank up there as one of my favorites as well. Saw one local at a supermarket once... the crowd standing around it while the owner was inside was hilarious.

Speaking of the color of that Murc, there's actually a McLaren MP4-12C in town around here (base color) - impressive for the fact that we're not exactly a large town (maybe 30-40K, I am not entirely sure). The first time I saw it parked in a parking lot (owner was inside, so I didn't gawk), I was literally in awe - almost speechless. McLaren sure does know how to make jaw-dropping vehicles.

Edit: 56,000 people at last count. Wealthier city though, and it shows (except when you come to my place).

Hehe, after Lamborghini, McLaren is probably my second favorite exotic car manufacturer. I'm sure being a McLaren F1 fan since the early 1980s has something to do with it...

Seriously, though, the MP4-12C and its 1990s sister the F1 are supreme examples of automotive exotica. Give me those before that fugly Bugatti Veyron, or even all too many Ferraris (the F50, the Testarossa, even the Enzo).

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
Heres a fun fact, to back up in the Countach you have to sit halfway out of the vehicle. The factory actually showed you this when you pick it up since you cant see out of the back.

Also, here in KC I see all sorts of weird cars. Saw a few Ferrari's and a few Lamborghini's, just see all sorts of odd cars.

Last edited:

marfig

No ROM battery
The discussion is fine and all but we are detracting from the main issue: What needs to be done to the jerk that painted is lamb like that.