Street Fighter IV Confirmed!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
From our front-page news:
Alright. I thought I was excited that Bionic Commando was coming back, but I believe an announcement of Street Fight IV effectively beats the heck out of that one, with a nicely executed combo of course. Right now, not much is known about the game, except that it's coming. There's a small teaser trailer that shows Ken and Ryu duking it out in a stylized fashion, but it gives not a speck of information about the upcoming title. The game is still over a year from release, but at least we now know one is en route. About time!

<table align="center"><tbody><tr><td>
street_fighter_4_news_logo.jpg
</td></tr></tbody></table>
What could be better than Capcom bringing back Bionic Commando? How about Street Fighter IV? Games Radar is reporting from the Capcom Gamer's Day in London that the 4th game in the series has been officially confirmed. A stylized trailer of Ken and Ryu fighting was shown, but no actual gameplay footage, and while development has started the game is still more than a year away for whatever platform it ends up coming out on, Still, we can all rest easy that it is indeed on the way.

Source: Kotaku

MakubeX

Partition Master
Oh, hell yeah! I'm definitely excited about this one!

I remember playing with all my friends Street Fighter 2. What phenomenon that game was. :D

NicePants42

Partition Master
Every time I knife-kill someone from underneath while jumping in the air in CS:S, I do my 'sho-ryu-ken' impression. I don't think anyone's gotten it yet, but I find it hilarious.

I never really got a chance to play SF3 - SF2/turbo/hyperfighting/championship edition/super SF2 was just about the last I saw of the series. Good times.