So... I was just watching the news...

madstork91

The One, The Only...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20845087/

How the hell do you hide a pregnancy for this long from EVERYBODY?

How the hell do you get cleared to practice a college sport 9 months pregnant?

WTF?

To summarize...

She hid the preg until she gave birth... then put a bag around it in a tub of water. She apparently studied on how to kill a baby. She is 18. She knew what she was doing.

She was released due to lack of mental capacity, and they said they might not have enough to prosecute.

I'll repeat... WTF?

GameMasterNick

Coastermaker
She was released due to lack of mental capacity

Short of the special olympics... how do you get cleared to participate in a college sport if you experience diminished capacity so extreme as to excuse homicide?

MakubeX

Partition Master
Wow, how can people be so fing stupid? Released due to lack of mental capacity? Sounds to me like the ones that released her have even less mental capacity.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Short of the special olympics... how do you get cleared to participate in a college sport if you experience diminished capacity so extreme as to excuse homicide?

Stork... By the time we get into college each of us has had something happen to us. Broken arms, legs, dislocated this and that... Some of us have had many concussions. If we are still playing at this level, something has to be wrong with us. Why would any sane person put their body through this and come back for more?

A senior gave me those words of wisdom my freshman year in college. Bottom line, most of us are loons.

Still not to the point of homicide mind you... but loons. 0.o

Enigmachine

Obliviot
She studied on how to kill a baby, but she doesn't have the mental capacity to be charged for murder? Geeesh, what will it take?

That she lacked emotional capacity, now that's pretty obvious...