Saga of Ryzom: Free to Play - no cc req'd

GeekGirl

Obliviot
Along with Ruins of Silan Ryzom is launching a new Free Trial offer. From now on, when you create a Free Trial account, you have an unlimited access to Ruins of Silan, the new newbie island.
With the new unlimited Free Trial offer, you can play:
  • Forever (no time limit before paying)
  • Without XP limit (except for the mobs you'll be able to find)
  • Without entering a credit card number to create the trial account
  • Only on Ruins of Silan (access is restricted to the newcomers' island). To have access to the mainland, you have to convert your trial account into a paying account.
If you have started a Free Trial before the patch (before Monday the 12th), you keep it even though the offer has changed, meaning you don't have an unlimited time to try the game but less than 7 days. If you didn't teleport to the mainland, your character is still on one of the old islands (any new character created will now appear on the new island though).
If your Trial has ended during the patch, you can't benefit from it anymore. To continue playing with this account, you have to convert it to a paying account. Note that if you need more time to try Ryzom, it's still time to create a new Free Trial account!
If you have any doubt, trouble or question about the Free Trial, feel free to contact the Customer Support on the Klient.

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Hmm, I can't say that comes as a surprise, although it's not completely free. I have had a few friends who used to play that religiously, but I never played past my initial subscription. I wonder if it has gotten any better?