Red Vs. Blue

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I know its been out for a long time but has anyone seen any of the Red Vx Blue series? Comedic genius in my personal opinion.

Let me know what you all think.

Greg

Tech-Daddy

Tech Monkey
I saw a clip of the characters talking to a sentient bomb... trying to figure out how to diffuse it without it going off. A bomb, with a personality, and it was talking to them... t=and they were trying to diffuse it...

ROFL!!!

I had tears in my eyes....

Tried to get the bomb to a happy place in it's mind and asked it
"What do you like to do?"
-"I like to blow stuff up!"
"Ok! Less Happy, Less happy please!??!?"

"Let's count, Mr Bomb, ok? 10... 9... 8..."
-(said quickly) ".... 7-6-5-4"
"WHOA THERE! "

There are tons of gems like that... oh my. Funny stuff.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Tech Daddy, I am there with you. The scripts are genius. It is honestly some of the funniest shite I have watched and I know funny. Read my reviews, now thats funny. Or perhaps that sad....

Drew

E.M.I.
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never heard of the Red vs Blue cartoons until you posted them here Dark. I downloaded one episode to see what they were like and LOL'd myself to the floor. So i went out and got seasons 1-3 and haven't stopped laughing yet.

Thanks for posting bout them

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I am glad you liked them. I laugh everytime I watch them, they are written that well.

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Not. Very. Funny.

It's cool, but if the guy says "like" one more time, I might explode.

Last edited:

Drew

E.M.I.
Did you watch the episodes?

Hey Dark

Did you watch the actual episodes? or did you get that "say like one more time and i will jump through cyberspace and choek you" feeling from reading the intro like I did?

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Yeah, I watched the first one. Thats about where my interst ended. I will try the second later but for now, its just not doing it for me.