Priorities...

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
...I have them.

DSCN6868_zps523e7944.jpg

Techgage, Borderlands 2 and the Oak Collectors Pack full of yummy Innis & Gunn.

It was sold out locally, but my wife managed to get it from another town an hour and a half away and put it under the tree for me. I'll let you all know how the Winter brew is. Apparently it's a must drink and is only available in this pack at Christmas.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
LOL, looks good to me! I don't think our local liquor store carried those boxes at all. Is there 4 or 6 in there?

I seem to miss all of the special edition I&Gs. Missed out on the Canada Day one also.

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
The store on the West Side still has Canada Day 2012s in. They were carrying the Highland Cask for a while as well. I'm super pumped about this winter brew though.

I talked to a guy in the Quispamsis store a year ago about it and he said it's amazing, but hard to find. To say that I was pissed that I missed it again this year is an understatement. Good thing I have a fine lady to keep me drunk.

Oh, and to put a big ass tv on our living room wall finally! Merry Christmas to us! 3 years in the marking and we went big. 52" big!

I'm tempted to move my rig out there and fire up BL2.

Redmax

Obliviot
I have found playing games on a big screen TV isn't quite the same as on a dedicated monitor. Yes you get fully immersible sound and a comfy couch to sit on but the visual aspect just isn't the same. (nVidia vs AMD over HDMI issue).

You should give it a try, I hear big screen gaming is like having a 52" TV where your brain should be. :D

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I have found playing games on a big screen TV isn't quite the same as on a dedicated monitor.

I couldn't agree more. For me, it's more about being up-close-and-personal with the game. I just don't feel comfortable sitting way back from a screen, and I certainly don't need a huge screen to enjoy gaming. I'd concede to preferring 3x1 over one monitor though :p