Playstation Network Gamer tag

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
On the PS3, my tag is "DrunkSinceNoon". Add me to your list and lets game.

See you around... Home Sucks.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Hah, I've had you on my list for a while then... I had no idea who that was.

For those who want to add me, I use the nick Deathspawner for everything... Xbox Live, Steam and PSN.

gcraves19

Obliviot
PlayStation Network (and Wii) Gamertag

As most PlayStation Network and Wii users know, you are unable to create a 100% automatic updating gamercard like Xbox LIVE (see GamerCards post). However, there is a way for you to create one. With one downside: you have to update it manually. There are a few sites out there that allow you to do this, however I recommend two different sites, depending on what you are planning on using it for.

Site 1 (PSN)- PlayFire.com: If you are really getting into PlayStation Trophies, and want to show off what trophies you have, then your best option is probably PlayFire. You are able to add what trophies from what games you have. Just create a free PlayFire.com account. GamerTag only for PS3.

Or if you’re like me, and don’t do many trophies (as you can see…)

Site 2 (PS3/Wii) – TripleTags.com: If you would rather display to people what games you play, rather than trophies, then your best option is TripleTags.com. You can still add trophies, however. For both PS3 and Wii.