Partial PGR4 Vehicle List Revealed

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
From our news:
I am a huge fan of the racing genre, so I guess you could say I am highly-anticipating the next entry to the Project Gotham Racing series as well. PGR4 drops on October 2, but luckily there is a vast amount of info to peruse to help hold you over until that time. Today, Pro-G has stumbled upon a list of various cars and bikes that will be found in the game.

Some interesting vehicles are listed here, such as Tesla's 2008 Roadster, making PGR4 the first game to feature the car, as far as I am aware. The "Veyron-killer" Caparo T1 is also listed, along the usual slew: 2004 Gallardo, 2005 SLR McLaren and 2004 F430. Bike buffs have reason to be excited as well, especially if you are a classic collector. Imagine hopping on a 1962 Norton 500 Manx and racing it up with today's bikes. Or the Triumph Trident? Many sport bikes are included as well, such as the CBR600RR and Ninja ZX-14.

<table align="center"><tbody><tr><td>
pgr_4_press_image_02.jpg
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Microsoft Games Studios and Bizarre Creations have announced details of a selection of cars and motorbikes which will be featured in Project Gotham Racing 4. Ten cars including the Ferrari F430 2004 and the Lamborghini Gallardo 2004, plus nine bikes such as the Honda NR750 1992 and Triumph Trident 2005 have been announced.

Source: Pro-G