Organ Trail!

zacharyt1122

Obliviot
The recent Humble Bundle humbled me with a few extra games, so I'd like to give out another game to the first person to claim it. Appropriately enough, its Organ Trail, no better time than Halloween. This game is great, especially for anyone who played Oregon Trail back in school. For such an old school looking game it's very tense, and I hated the shooting mechanic at first but it adds a lot of tension while you're being swarmed so I've learned to love it. My recommendation is to name your crew after the Walking Dead, and my leader is always Daryl (a fact Rick in my party didn't like, as he ran off and never came back on my first go around.)

I hope whoever gets this loves this game as much as me. The most recent Humble Bundle is an Android/PC give away, and this game fits wonderfully on my Nexus 10. Enjoy!:cool:

Steam Key: WV2XK-M8JQ2-9888M

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
I have been playing this game on my iPhone for a couple of months and it's been a lot of fun. I love that they actually stop in Indianapolis. Go Horse!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I have been playing this game on my iPhone for a couple of months and it's been a lot of fun. I love that they actually stop in Indianapolis. Go Horse!

Haha, it must be nice to live in a city that's actually referenced in popular media once in a while.