OCZ.. Special Ops Edition

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, is pleased to announce the release of the Special Ops Edition DDR and DDR2 lines. Parts will be offered in PC-3200, PC2-5400, and PC2-6400 speed grades. This new line of OCZ memory features a distinctive camouflage motif XTC heatspreader and a price tag that has an edge over competitors.

The Special Ops Edition line will be available in 1GB modules and 2GB (2x1024MB) dual channel kits for the ultimate memory upgrade for the latest graphic-intensive PC games, such as Battlefield 2, Half Life 2, Doom 3, and Quake 4, which deliver the best end-user experience with 2GB+ of memory.

http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/memory/ocz_ddr_pc_3200_special_ops_edition</pre>

Attachments

• OCZ_SpecOpsEdition.jpg
    OCZ_SpecOpsEdition.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 653

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
How can you not like that? Haha, I am sure there will be a lot of people who agree with you. I think it's cool as hell.

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
I think me not liking the camo design might have something to do with me having to wear it and see it every day for 20 years...................;) It gets a little old after a while.

T-Shirt

E.M.I.
shouldn't camo for a computer component be like a ciruit board? In this case look like empty Dimm sockets.
My son would love the idea (12 years old, wears all camo, as much as possible) but with the silver metallic perf behind it, it hardly makes sense.
Still it's an easy 'decorator" feature for OCZ to add.
I'm thinking that they should sell plain ram and offer clip on skins/faceplates (like cell phones) for those that feel the need for foo-foo

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Finally got some in.

Here's what it looks like in the package:

ocz_soe_joke1.jpg

Here's it out of the package and placed in a photo-tastic manner:

ocz_soe_joke2.jpg

I don't care what anyone says. That's some sexy stuff. :)