NVIDIA Releases GeForce 304.48 Beta Driver

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Summer - the time for being outside, catching some rays, getting exercise and... PC gaming? With its latest GeForce beta driver, NVIDIA "gets you ready for summer gaming", and really, what sort of person would you be to refuse the company's gift? Versioned 304.48, performance boosts of up to 18% are promised for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, Battlefield 3, Dragon Age II and Batman: Arkham City.

nvidia_gtx_680_01_thumb.jpg

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

Kayden

Tech Monkey
I am currently experiencing an issue with Sins of a Solar Rebellion with SLI and Surround with the mouse disappearing when it isn't in use with these beta drivers, any one else having a similar issue with these drivers and this game?

Kayden

Tech Monkey
Yeah the good old beta tag is the ugly indicator of that. /c:

I installed it because it added a Torchlight II SLI profile and I was hoping it would be out now, but noooooooooo.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Well, this is actually the first time in quite a while where a beta driver has disagreed with me. I just regret wasting an entire hour trying to get to the bottom of the issue, because if I actually read the thread of the article I linked to, I would have seen mention of the issue.