Nokia Unveils Lumia 900 at CES

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
This past October, Nokia unveiled what it touted as being the first "real Windows Phone", the Lumia series, featuring Windows Phone Mango. At the time, an unfortunate fact was that the top-end model, the Lumia 800, wasn't to be made available in North America. But a fix for that takes little more than a couple of months and a brand-new model, that being the Lumia 900.

nokia_lumia_900_010912.jpg

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

MacMan

Partition Master
With out a doubt, it's a sweet looking phone, but to be honest, I'm still not sure about Windows 7 Phone. I kind of like it, but then again, I kind of don't! Windows 7 is pretty sweet, but as far as I'm concerned I much rather use Linux or OS X, but I still really do like Windows 7. Windows 8, on the other hand, that I just don't know yet; Windows 7 Phone I've played with it, and it certainly has its sweet spots, but still I just can't get too excited about it yet; and I'm not exactly sure why?

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Windows 8, on the other hand, that I just don't know yet; Windows 7 Phone I've played with it, and it certainly has its sweet spots, but still I just can't get too excited about it yet; and I'm not exactly sure why?

I like that Microsoft deliberately did things differently with Windows Phone 7, but it doesn't strike me at all as being an OS I want to use. The tile system just... seems to be tedious to use. That said, I have no experience with it at all. I think Windows 8 will make things a lot more interesting.

Single core CPU with 512Mb Ram!!! Now that is just sad!! :(

You are not kidding!