New Space mmorpg - Project Diaspora

freaknigh

Obliviot
topmmorpgsites_com.png

Hey, sorry in advance if you find this to be spam, I figured this would be a place where people might be interested in such an announcement.

I have just begun promoting my beta staged space based mmorpg called Project Diaspora.

The game is available (with screenshots) at http://www.nighsoft.net

For a full description:
Project Diaspora is a space based rpg where you pilot a ship and take on the universe as a lone pilot. The game is designed so that you may quickly join player made guilds to increase the strength of your efforts. In this game you can trade between planets, or fight rogue pirates for cash while your guild collects taxes on everything you do and other players do. All ships are fully customizable. The planets in this game can be taken over to help the guild in making a monopoly out of the universe. One thing that is particularly unique about this game is that the server structure is designed to handle multiple servers to act as one, which means the public can download and run their own server to expand the main universe. This game is also cross platform over windows and linux, and eventually mac.

Thanks!

pdiaspora_shottingsat.jpg

________
buy silver surfer vaporizer

Last edited: