New Keyboard and Mouse

RazorBack

E.M.I.
Well guys not sure where to put this.. just wanted to write something :p

Today I got a Logitech G5 and Saitek Eclipse, and so far I gotta say I love them! Compared to what I used to have (el cheapo wireless set) the new keyboard is a dream, so quiet. Course it looks great too. Love the lights, just waiting for it to get dark... As for the mouse I have to say much the same. I haven't had to chance to try gaming with it yet (revision calls) but so far it seems great! Very sensitive in a good way, I find the middle setting (800dpi I think) to be perfect for working about Windows and the 400dpi for doing fiddly work. And it works on my arm, which can't be a bad thing!

Well I know that was random. Just I'm pretty happy :)

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Both of those are great products. I have only used the G5 briefly, but it was great. I am not usually a fan of lights on a keyboard, but Saitek does a fairly good job.

RazorBack

E.M.I.
To be honest I keep the lights off during the day, the contrast is better so the keyboard is easier to read. At night it really helps though, I can't quite touch type yet.

Oh and played a bit of Unreal Tournament last night, have to adjust the sensitivity of the mouse but my overall feeling is that is was emmense! My old mouse really was that bad lol.