My other Rig.

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
Seeing as this is also a cooling thread, I'd just like to get a idea of how many of you are cooling with water? And if you'd like, please post a pic of your rig, modded or not, doesn't matter..........:D

My main rig is posted in the modding thread, but here a few pics of another water cooled system I built last year, it's using the Swiftech APEX/Storm kit.

werty316

Partition Master
Although your mountain mods ufo case is sweet I like your modded CM case more since I also have the same case but not as cooler with all the WC.:D

That is werid though that you have the plastic retention bracket on. Do you need it on to use that Swiftech waterblock?

Last edited:

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
With the Storm block you have to. There are spacres under the water block retainer plate that sit on the plastic bracket, these help to ensure that the block sits flat on the CPU.
Tha Swiftech APOGEE block is just the other way around, the spacers sit between the water block mount bracket and the MoBo, the reason for this is because of the super low profile of the APOGEE block.

sbrehm72255

Tech Monkey
Thanks..................;) The system specs aren't all the great though. It's a A64, but only a 3200 Winchester core on a Abit AV8 MoBo with AGP graphics. I'm hoping for a upgrade one of these days.