Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 Review

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Looking for a new keyboard on the cheap, but would love to go wireless? Enter the K360 from Logitech. Sporting a compact design, the K360 offers a reliable wireless connection and is touted as being able to last up to three years on a single set of batteries. It's not perfect, but at $20, it's impossible to go wrong with this keyboard.

Read through our full look at Logitech's K360 wireless keyboard and then discuss it here!

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
I was just thinking I had not seen a wireless chiclet keyboard since.... well 1983.

Came up because my step mother spilled wine all over her laptop and I loaned her my G50VT. Her first complaint was the older style keyboard my laptop has.

Does this 3 years include using the off switch? Because I am lazy I don't turn things off. It was very kind of them to put the switch on the top for a change!

Last edited:

Tharic-Nar

Senior Editor
Staff member
If it's anything like the Marathon mouse, you don't need to switch it off manually, since its rather smart when it comes to sleeping (though a little slow waking up). After using the marathon for a while, the 3 year life is based on a more relaxed usage pattern. For heavy users such as us techies, the life is closer to 2 years. But that was the mouse. Keyboards have a bit of luxury in regard to that they only consume power when you press a key, so it should last even longer.

I'd still recommend turning the unit off when not in use for prolonged periods, but as an overnight thing? Nah...

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
For someone like me, who uses the PC a lot, I'd never expect this to live up to the 3-year claim. I would expect that to be hit for those who use their PCs like normal people though, not eight hours or more each day.

Unfortunately I have doubts I'll be able to use it quite so long to see what its true battery-life rating is... I am craving a gaming offering and something just a bit larger.

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
You might not believe what I just bought for 16 bucks. This lol. Office Depot has them here in the states for 16 bucks at the moment. Was out laptop shopping and saw it had to get it.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Haha, nice! I'm still using it as I type here, and love it. I think I'll be upgrading to a gaming model sooner than later though... feeling the need for macro keys.

RainMotorsports

Partition Master
Haha, nice! I'm still using it as I type here, and love it. I think I'll be upgrading to a gaming model sooner than later though... feeling the need for macro keys.

I actually got it for free since my grandfather the one who was after a new laptop bought it for me. I need to replace my gaming keyboard as well. Its a Ideazon Zmerc thats atleast 6 years old at this point. Plan to use the K360 to manage my laptop. Been having trouble getting use out of it ever since the desktop became active.

He actually bought himself the Microsoft 800 keyboard and mouse bundle for 25 but they're not liking the lettering on it cant see anything. The mouse is alright I spent a few hours setting things up. The mouse from that bundle actually will run on a single battery but has spots for 2, i swear i recently read about a mouse like that but there is no what they were talking about this low end garbage.