Logitech Rolls-out Gamer-oriented G710+ Mechanical Keyboard

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
The peripheral market has become littered with mechanical keyboards, but despite that being the case, one of the world's largest peripheral vendors has remained silent - until now. I'm of course talking about Logitech. With its just-launched G710+, the company finally offers its fans a mechanical offering, and being a "G" model, there's a big focus on the gamer. Could the G710+ become a must-have mechanical offering? Let's see what it brings to the table.

logitech_g710_100912.jpg

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

Kayden

Tech Monkey
I really hoped that a LED screen would be included. Since I haven't bought a new keyboard yet, and it will be sometime before I do, I will keep an eye on the logitech camp.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
Yea wtf logitech, why u no listen! Everyone wants LCD screens on their keyboards, I cant go back to no screen!

Take a G510 and a G19, clone them replace all keys with mech. and add in area customizable lighting, boom instant winner.

madmat

Soup Nazi
Hmm, I might consider this for me replacement for my razer lycossa! :D

I was just thinking the same exact thing. My Lycosa does weird stuff and Razer wants me to ship it to them before sending me a replacement. That means I either have no real use of my PC for however long that takes or I buy a new keyboard. If I'm buying a new keyboard I'm definitely not bothering with the Lycossa after that.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I agree on the lack of an LCD, and it's been a common argument I've seen around the Web as well. Especially for $150... it would have been nice to see.

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
I was just thinking the same exact thing. My Lycosa does weird stuff and Razer wants me to ship it to them before sending me a replacement. That means I either have no real use of my PC for however long that takes or I buy a new keyboard. If I'm buying a new keyboard I'm definitely not bothering with the Lycossa after that.

Same here! :D