Lenovo L220X 22" Widescreen LCD Monitor

Rory Buszka

Partition Master
Lenovo tests the waters in the LCD market with a product that we've been waiting quite some time for -- a 22" LCD monitor that offers a 1920 x 1200 native resolution. But is its resolution alone enough reason for you to give the nod to the L220X, or is it worth waiting for other manufacturers to follow?

Check out the original article here and discuss it here!

Last edited:
U

Unregistered

Does the DVI port support HDCP for Blu-Ray viewing? The article omits to mention this...

carolin

Obliviot
What can we do with the spare CRT monitor ( after replacing with wide screen LCD monitor for PC?specific use? I intend to change my existing CRT monitor to 19inch LCD monitor for my PC.But this monitor is in good working condition. I did not wish to exchange as it would not get appreciable value.What can we do with the spare CRT monitor? Can anyone has idea to use the old one ,without wasting it? Pls tell me.

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Well, one option is to build another PC for use around the house. Home servers are cheaper than ever to build. Or if you wanted to use two monitors, you could still use the 19" for a second desktop on your main PC. There are many things you could do with it really.