L2 for the Win!

Will Nave

E.M.I.
I do not <3 NC Soft

L2 = money and time sinkhole and NC Soft = Satan as far as I'm concerned.

I have never before played a game that was so lax in customer service, support, and overall management of resources. The 1-year anniversary of L2 is rounding the corner and they still have all of the in-game issues that players have been complaining about since retail release, PLUS new GG BS to deal with.

After playing L2 for 5 months I will never directly and knowingly support NC Soft again via buying any piece of software they openly support, develop, or have any direct affiliation with...

leecho7

Partition Master
Exactly, I see NCsoft the same way. It is one of the most evil organizations out there, along with the Olsen Twins, Sesame Street, and Walt Disney. ?

I read an article saying how Koreans are protesting against NCsoft and the Lineage franchise, because in Korea NCsoft is charging the Korean people about $26 a month. Now when your talking about won (Korean currency) that's a lot of friggin won, similar to the Japanese yen. Not only are the American's having problems with NCsoft, it turns out many Koreans are having issues with them as well.

Of course this was about half a year ago or so, so the situation might have changed by then.

Jen McPherson

Resident Artist Nerd
>:} Muwahaha

Everyone is slowly being converted to the dark side.... muwahahaha. No, seriously, this is exactly why I don't play the game anymore. Support is lacking, game play is boring and the issues the game had at release are STILL issues.

Everyone shall think like Jen! You shall hate L2... muwahaha... err... eh, yeah. Anyway, happy gaming! :) (even if you play lame, boring, stupid L2 :D)

madstork91

The One, The Only...
Actually... For some reason i have re rolled... Imakeing an or warrior right now...

L2 might suck serious vballz but its the onyl thing that is currently catching my attention still... Well that and WC3 mapping...

Serry

Obliviot
I'll always love my l2 :) hehe oddly enough I had the best dream ever the other night and it was about ncsoft taking out gg. I'm the biggest geek ever cuz I dream about them removing gg :) it was a much happier world

Walker

Obliviot
Serry said:
I'll always love my l2 :) hehe oddly enough I had the best dream ever the other night and it was about ncsoft taking out gg. I'm the biggest geek ever cuz I dream about them removing gg :) it was a much happier world
Thats like a wet dream or something :p

ultragooey

Obliviot
Dark Age of Camelot >>>> L2.

BUT, L2 is definitely slicker-looking and more chaotic, requiring a more aggressive gaming style. Oh, and L2's grind sucks. For being advertised as a PvP game, I've spent about 1% of my in-game time doing PvP, and I have 1 char almost 60 with 2 over 40.

In DAoC, you could PvP or PvE 24/7 if you wanted to, and siege anytime. Then again, DAoC is over 3 years old and has had a lot of time to refine itself, while L2 has been out for barely a year. I still play both.