Knocking on Death's Door: Darksiders II Review

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
In the original Darksiders, we assumed the role of one of the four horsemen, War, who's been accused of unleashing the apocalypse on the world. In this second title, we play as his brother, Death, who vows to clear War's good name. Though the stories are shared, Darksiders II proves to be one of the best aRPGs we've ever played.

Read through our look at Darksiders II for the PC and then discuss it here!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I didn't know you were still playing ToR, hah. Everyone I know who played from the start took breaks a while ago. And yes, DS II is definitely a good break from things, pretty refreshing game.

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
I didn't know you were still playing ToR, hah. Everyone I know who played from the start took breaks a while ago. And yes, DS II is definitely a good break from things, pretty refreshing game.
I am enjoying the hell out of that game! :D

Got a 4th lvl 50 now, Sith Assassin!

1st was, Sith Juggernaut, now with Columi and Black Hole mods!
2nd, Jedi Guardian, same as above mods! (This story has the biggest impact on the galaxy)
3rd, Mercenary, Full Black Hole mods!
4th, Sith Assassin, hit lvl 50 last night!

and have a lvl 20 Commando, really nice class story this one! :D

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Awesome that you are digging the game so much. You going to go the F2P route when it pops up, or stick to the monthly sub?

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
Awesome that you are digging the game so much. You going to go the F2P route when it pops up, or stick to the monthly sub?

I am not going F2P, there be restrictions, and I can easily afford to pay the 13$ monthly for the 6 month package! Most importantly, I am getting my pay's worth! I Love it! :D

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I admit I haven't even touched the game since the review :( I've been swamped with other things! And now I gotta dig into Sleeping Dogs and review that!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I wouldn't turn down a high-res pack either. It's not so much that the game looks bad, it just lacks that crisp look.