Kingston HyperX Contest for Canucks

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
From our front-page news:
You know what Canadians don't get enough of? The right to enter contests! It's true... growing up, I recall that most contests that remotely interested me, were inaccessible due to me living in Canada. "Bah", I said, and I simply gave up on contests entirely after some point. Well, Kingston's not about to shun Canucks, and proves it with their latest HyperX contest, exclusive to Canadians.

Entering the contest couldn't be any easier. All you have to do is head over to the Canadian version of Kingston's homepage and click on the contest link, or you can use the shortcut URL we've included below. After you fill out a quick form, with information such as your name, address, digits, age, bra size (alright, maybe this one isn't there) and other quick questions, you can be entered.

The grand prize includes a gaming system without specs, but we're assured it's valued at $3,000 USD. Other prizes include a Kingston SSDNow 80GB, a triple-channel DDR3-2000 6GB kit and a DataTraveler HyperX 16GB thumb drive, to be awarded to five people. Given Canada is so much smaller than the US, you'd be insane to not enter this one! The chances are what? 10x better for peeps up here?

Oh, and in case you're worried about post-marketing: "The Contest Sponsor is collecting personal data about entrants for the sole purpose of administering this Contest. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by entrants unless entrants provide explicit permission to do so."

"Kingston is proud to hold this contest as a thank you to all of our supporters and fans of the HyperX line of enthusiast memory in Canada," said Jennifer Shih, marketing coordinator, Kingston Canada. "The HyperX name has become a trusted brand worldwide and continues to gain popularity with the recently released T1 heatspreaders, 12GB triple-channel kits and the new HyperX Fan which looks cool while keeping the memory cool."

Source: Kingston HyperX Contest

slugbug

Coastermaker
This was posted on redflagdeals a few weeks ago so I would venture that thousands have entered by now.