Indie Royale Bundle Follows in Humble Bundle's Footsteps

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Sparked by the recent success of the third Humble Bundle release, a new group has emerged offering its own collection of DRM-free indie PC games. For the next four days Indie Royale is offering A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda, Gemini Rue, Nimbus, and Sanctum games, with a bonus of a free Sanctum DLC made available to all purchasers for every 10,000 bundles sold.

indie_royale_102611.jpg

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Wow, it got up there in price rather quick :D

This bundle in particular doesn't entice me to purchase too much, but the entire premise of it all does. I find it truly exciting that for just a couple of dollars you can legally own some really cool games, and there's already promises of more on the way. With this, along with Humble Bundle, no gamer need go without a good game to play. I love it.

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
Wow, it got up there in price rather quick :D

Yep, I could see the price climbing even as I was typing the article... almost everyone is just paying the minimum. And as the price goes up, more those that wold've paid extra will just pay the min... it's an interesting dynamic but I think sales are going to quickly taper off at this rate. They've doubled the # sold and almost the price...