ImageReader ISA Driver

Jen McPherson

Resident Artist Nerd
Ok, I have a scanner. It is an old scanner my dad gave me a couple years ago. It is a INFO ImageReader ISA. I am unable to use it with windows XP, I can only find drivers for it in 95, 98 and 98-SE.

Now I would go buy a new one... but I'm broke. Broke don't even begin to describe it really. Anyway, I wanted to see if I could get this to work, for it is a decent scanner, used it a lot on my dad's old system. I just want to be absolutely sure I can't get it to work with my PC before I dig for money (as in use my credit card :|) and buy one. ( I most likely will, but I'm procrastinating.)

Any help on this would be appreciated :)

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Sadly, it doesn't look like you will have much luck trying to get it to work.

Searching around the web, I found that the company doesn't even exist anymore, and that none of their scanners were XP supported.

I assume you've tried the 98 Drivers.. because that would be the best bet. If you *really* don't want to buy another scanner, I could walk you through dual booting your computer with XP and 98 so that you can use it.

Just lemme know.

Jen McPherson

Resident Artist Nerd
:(

Yeah, I knew they are no longer around. I was just hoping I could find a way to use it. No big really. Time for a new scanner :D