Humble Bundle 3 Adds Bonus Games; Adds HB2 Special

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
It's been over a week since we first talked about the latest Humble Bundle, in its third iteration, and quite a bit has happened since. Most notably, the folks behind the offer decided to make it just a bit sweeter by throwing two more games into the mix, Steel Storm and Atom Zombie Smasher, and for those who pay more than the average, you'll be awarded with the Humble Bundle 2, as well.

humble_indie_bundle_072811.jpg

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

marfig

No ROM battery
Oh, folks. Totally get this one now if you don't own Steel Storm. It's a great top-down shooter like you haven't seen before. It's lots of fun, has excellent AI, co-op and competitive multiplayer modes, great graphics (funny we also be talking about Borderlands, since the graphics technology is the same for both games).

Bullet Retribution is in fact a repackage of both Steel Storm Episode 1 and 2 plus some extras. If you want to learn a bit more about the game you can download episode 1 free from their website. That's just short of being half the full game there.

Kayden

Tech Monkey
They just added Atom Zombie Smasher to it today too. Fantastic deal no matter how you look at it!

I agree marfig Steel Storm is great game. I got it with the HB3 pack and I was surprised it was so good. I am glad I paid into it all ready.

Kougar

Techgage Staff
Staff member
Wow, they just keep adding games... I finally pulled the trigger, seemed like a few too many possible fun games were in the lot to pass up. Especially Steel Storm...

I really like the Steam integration too, two codes automatically add all the games from both HB2 and HB3 to your Steam Library.. sweet.