GTA: Vice City coming to iOS / Android

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
GTA III has been available for these mobile platforms for a while, but that game never grabbed me quite like Vice City did, so I am looking forward to this. I just hope that Rockstar is able to bring all of the music over to this point, as that's one of the things that made the game so great.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...eft-auto-vice-city-10th-anniversary-plus.html

actual_1351205673.jpg

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
Ugggghhh I remember when Vice City was big. (Makes me feel somewhat old >.>) I remember San Andreas coming out, never played Vice City a ton but I like SA, beat a majority of the game. Anyways I am fairly confident it will run on my tab and phone. Not sure that I would get it however since I mainly play games on my PC.

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I think Vice City was really the only GTA I ever truly got into. The environments, the music, the comedic parts... it was just great.

I am kind of looking forward to GTA V though... it has major potential.

DarkStarr

Tech Monkey
Dunno, it was ok, I played it a bit on the OG Xbox but not near as much as San Andreas. I mean I like GTA but I finally got IV and I haven't played it (Except a few missions) and on the other hand I have played quite a bit of Saints Row The Third.