Grand Theft Auto V to be Released in Spring 2013, for PS3 and Xbox 360

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Following a leak that spread this past weekend, Rockstar has formally announced Grand Theft Auto V's release date. It's coming in the spring of 2013, and not so surprisingly, the company's "focus" is on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions. What about PC, you ask? Well, by this point, it's become clear that Rockstar simply has little interest in the PC as a gaming platform, and when it does release games for it, what we get feels like the result of someone dragging their feet through the mud. Anyone who's played GTA IV can attest to this.

grand_theft_auto_v_103112.jpg

Read the rest of our post and then discuss it here!

Kayden

Tech Monkey
I am just flabbergasted to see that sort of comment from any one acting on behalf of a company. Even if this does come to the PC I will not buy it, GTA4 was a horrible port like you said but I would also go as far to say they have the same mentality as Cliffy B thinking ALL PC Gamers are pirates. Those two should get married.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I couldn't agree more, Kay. I am sure I'll end up playing it anyway, because I'm a total sucker for open-world games where I can do a lot of killing (is that so wrong?), but I still don't appreciate what Rockstar is doing here.