Editor-in-Chief
Staff member

Attachments

• news_gbkbspring-01a_full.jpg
    news_gbkbspring-01a_full.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 425

Rory Buszka

Partition Master
That looks like my kind of keyboard. I'm very fond of the current Dell keyboards, which minimize the frame around the outside of the keypads. I'm all for reducing size and weight. One of my gripes with the Razer Tarantula keyboard was its massive size, and I only put up with the massive Logitech Wave keyboard because it's wireless, and darn comfortable.

Merlin

The Tech Wizard
Picked up another keyboard today.
MS Ergo 4000
I like the natural layout when typing...( I need all the help I can get )
USB....I dont like the wireless....... I hate to change batteries,...and they go out when I need it the most
It's comfee

:techgage::techgage: Merlin :techgage::techgage:

moon111

Coastermaker
That looks like my kind of keyboard. I'm very fond of the current Dell keyboards, which minimize the frame around the outside of the keypads. I'm all for reducing size and weight. One of my gripes with the Razer Tarantula keyboard was its massive size, and I only put up with the massive Logitech Wave keyboard because it's wireless, and darn comfortable.

Run them through a tablesaw?

Rory Buszka

Partition Master
Run them through a tablesaw?

I sense a funny Youtube video brewing, or maybe a trip to the emergency room. With any luck, both.

We had a Razer Lycosa gaming keyboard in for review for a little while, but it started having serious issues with its USB connectivity, so the review was scrapped for now, but that was one nice-looking and nice-feeling keyboard. If only Razer didn't tend to sacrifice component quality for design and features...

Last edited: