Family Guy Coming To Xbox Live

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
From our news:
The folks at the official Xbox blog have posted news that popular Fox cartoon show, Family Guy, will be making it's way onto Xbox Live for anyone to download, for a fee of course. When this goes live next week, Season 1 and 2 will be available, as well as the movie Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. Pricing is currently unknown, but it's likely to be more expensive than actually running out and purchasing the DVD sets. I could be wrong, but convenience rarely comes cheap.

According to the release schedule, season five will be available later this month, while season six will be available the beginning of next month. What exactly happened to season three and four? Seems like an odd way to release anything. For those who already own the DVDs, like me, this news isn't that exciting. I'll just kick back and wait for season five to be released later this month.

<table align="center"><tbody><tr><td>
family_guy_hits_xbl_083007.jpg
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Peter Griffin is the father of this not-quite-so-average family unit of middle-class New Englanders. Lois is Peter's loving wife who struggles to maintain a modicum of normalcy in their home life. Rounding out the Griffin household are their children--teen queen Meg, 13-year old slacker Chris, and their youngest child Stewie, a diabolically clever baby who's already set on conquering the world. And then there's Brian, the brainiest of the bunch, who also happens to be the family dog.

Source: Xbox.com

Seatwo

Obliviot
its not such a bad idea, but if it costs more than buying the DVD sets then, im just gonna stick with the DVD's for now till the price comes down.

ComradeWolf

Obliviot
Good idea, although I don't always watch TV, Family Guy is definitely a good show (in my opinion). They should add stuff like South Park and Chapple Show if they want to make some more money on top of that.