Discuss: Logitech USB Premium 350 Headset

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Logitech recently announced at this months CeBIT, that new Headsets were on the horizon. We are reviewing their top model, the Premium USB Headset 350, which they promise to provide superior input and output sound, and great comfort. How does it do? Check out our review.

Read the review here, and then discuss it here if you like. If you have any further questions, please post them here, and I will answer them asap.

Last edited:

PUTALE

Obliviot
it's nice to see more usb headset reviews. Though, I do wish they would stop making thse cheesy uncomfortable headphones and go for more in ear (and better fitting) headphones.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
I (like some other ppl) cannot wear the in ear headphones because it gives me an ear ache if I do so for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Aye on the better mics.

U

Unregistered

Multiple USB headphones?

Can I connect more than one USB headphone to a laptop at once (yes I've got two extra ports)? I was thinking the kids could watch DVD's on the laptop and both have their own volume control.

Rob Williams said:
Logitech recently announced at this months CeBIT, that new Headsets were on the horizon. We are reviewing their top model, the Premium USB Headset 350, which they promise to provide superior input and output sound, and great comfort. How does it do? Check out our review.

Read the review here, and then discuss it here if you like. If you have any further questions, please post them here, and I will answer them asap.

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Yeah, I don't think that's possible, unless there is some trick I am unaware of. Technically, the movie software would be using one sound card, and not both.