Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced Full-Tower Chassis Review

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Cooler Master's HAF series of cases have long been favored by many enthusiasts thanks to their sturdy construction and feature-rich likeness. This was especially true with the HAF 932 released three years ago. For that reason it has been updated to an 'Advanced' edition, bringing a refreshed look and some worthwhile new features.

Read through Ryan's in-depth look at Cooler Master's refreshed HAF 932 full-tower chassis and then discuss it here!

Doomsday

Tech Junkie
This is kinda like the HAF X when it comes to the interior!?

Well, when i bought the HAF X I thought there cant be a better case but the COSMOS II is looking very sweet! Hope u guys get that for a review asap!! :D

eunoia

Partition Master
THE iconic case of the muscle-car era of personal computing. Buy a few as an investment, they'll take up much less space in the garage than a Hemi 'Cuda!

Kayden

Tech Monkey
Okay Optix I like that case, not just with looks but with what it has to offer. Now, if I buy a new case soon and it isn't needed I am sending you the bill bud, just a heads up (c;

Optix

Basket Chassis
Staff member
Please forward all invoices for payment to Rob Williams @ Techgage Networks.

picstart

Obliviot
Missing in this review is a very basic issue. The front panel USB ports are inverted relative to 98% of cases. The issue is a design flaw. The front panel has a mini board that supports the power and reset buttons. The flawed design has the mini board toward these switches such that the dual usb connecter now faces downward toward the floor.
Any normal usb device say with a LED will now have the led oriented toward the floor.
Similarly any cable with the usb logo will need the logo facing toward the floor to connect. Some may suspend these cases from the ceiling and use a ladder to access the power switches in which case the design is perfect for them.