CONTEST: Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa® Beta Keys!

GeekGirl

Obliviot
Only a few left!
Like I said, post even after you think they've all been given away, just in case someone doesn't claim theirs.

Xel

Obliviot
Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa® Beta Key Please

Thanks GeekGirl! I am having a problem with the key, however. Please see the private message that I sent you.

Last edited:

GeekGirl

Obliviot
Ok I only have a couple left, and I'm heading out to Krav Maga, so the next two posters who meet the requirements will get the keys, but like I've said, keep posting even after the next two winners, as not everyone may claim their prize.

Good luck everyone!

ComradeWolf

Obliviot

Can't believe I found the website, I thought there'd be around 30 pages of people asking for the beta key. Guess I was wrong.

Last edited:

ikkius

Obliviot

Disqualified: Posts: 1

Last edited by a moderator:

ComradeWolf

Obliviot
Have all the codes come and gone (out of curiosity)?

Eh, oh well it was a good run aways. ^ ^

Last edited:

GeekGirl

Obliviot
ALL THE KEYS HAVE BEEN GIVEN OUT (Sorry ComradeWolf)
BUT

they have not all been claimed. Winners have 10 days to claim their prize by reading their private message.
If, after 10 days, a key hasn't been claimed, it's yours ComradeWolf.

Thank you everyone for participating, it's good to see some new faces on this forum, and good to hear from some of our regular posters.

I encourage everyone to check back on Mondays as we are running a series of contests like this one, with varying prizes.

-Geek Girl

GameMasterNick

Coastermaker
Good to know. I have checked Techgage in the past for a couple of reviews, but had never registered on the forums until I heard about this contest. Thanks guys!

ComradeWolf

Obliviot
Alright, thanks for the update GeekGirl. I'll stay in the race, you know, just incase. ^ ^

I just pre-ordered it therefore I get a beta key. Thanks for the great competition though, it was fun. :)

Last edited:

santb

Obliviot

I would really love a beta key, as i got a key from gamespot, downloaded the client (took me 4 hours) and then got told that key has expired. In 4 stinking hours with no warning!! Please help me

GeekGirl

Obliviot
At this time, all but four beta keys have been claimed.
The winners still have three days left, and then their keys are given to other winners on the list. :)
You're next on the list santb! I'll let you know Thursday morning, hopefully.

~GeekGirl