CONTEST: Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa® Beta Keys!

GeekGirl

Obliviot
We're giving away 35 Beta Keys for Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa®!

ALL THE KEYS HAVE BEEN GIVEN OUT
BUT

they have not all been claimed. Winners have 10 days to claim their prize by reading their private message.
Thank you everyone for participating, it's good to see some new faces on this forum, and good to hear from some of our regular posters.

I encourage everyone to check back on Mondays as we are running a series of contests like this one, with varying prizes.

The first original 35 people who reply to this post, who are not staff, will be sent their key via Techgage's private message system.

To win, you must:
  1. Be registered with the site, and have a minimum total of 5 posts on our forums.
  2. Not currently be under a ban from the forums.
  3. Have an up to date valid email in your forum profile.
  4. Place the words "Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa® Beta Key Please" in your reply post.
You must read your PM within exactly 10 days of the date and time of this posting or your key will be passed on to the next non-winning person on the list. So even if you see more than 35 original non-staff posts, go ahead and post, you never know!

Good luck!
~Kiersten

Last edited:

Baument

Obliviot
Beta Key

Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa® Beta Key Please!

Last edited by a moderator:

brin

Obliviot
Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa® Beta Key Please

Lets see what hes got.

abryzak

Obliviot
I'm a huge fan of Garriott's other games and UO was a blast (until EA killed Origin) so I'm really looking forward to playing Tabula Rasa and would like a Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa® Beta Key Please so I could try out what I hope to be a wonderful game.

wyldkat

Obliviot

Disqualified - Posts: 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Tramapolean

Obliviot

On a side note, I was lured to this site by the Beta Key promotion, but it looks like a site that was worthy of checking out anyway. I have followed other links/promotions before, but this is the first time I saw it worth signing up for, so well done :)

Last edited:

Rat

Obliviot
Richard Garriott's Tabula Rasa® Beta Key Please !

Dying to see whether the transition from Sci-fi fantasy to Battlefield 2042... i mean... MMOFPS kills it or not. ;)

GeekGirl

Obliviot
Well that's almost half of our beta keys given away!
This little redheaded girl is going to bed, so those of you who qualify over night will get your keys in the morning.

Please read the instructions carefully, there are already two disqualifications!

See you in the morning!