CoD: Black Ops & NFS: Hot Pursuit Receives 85% and 90% from IGN

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Ahh, isn't this just the best time of year? No, it's not because of the weather, or the upcoming holidays, or the fact that we all ate too much candy in recent weeks. No, this is the best time of year because it's when most of the biggest games of the year get released, and gamers are faced with a unique problem of too many games to choose from. I call that a good problem.

Read the rest of our post and discuss it here!

TheCrimsonStar

Tech Monkey
I have Black Ops preodered but I can't pick it up till tomorrow because the GameStop I ordered it at is 20 minutes in one direction from my house, and I'm currently 45 minutes in the opposite direction at college. haha. I'll get it tomorrow when I go to my friend's house. I'm also looking at Hot Pursuit because NFS has always been one of my favorite game series. Everyone hated on Undercover, but I still found it pretty fun. Never got Shift, just because I HATE circuit racing. If I'm gonna get an NFS game, it MUST be open-world. I bought Pro Street right when it came out and I brought it in to GameStop within the week. It sucked...big time. To this day Most Wanted and Underground 2 are my two favorite in the series.

OriginalJoeCool

Tech Monkey
I've been waiting for NFS: Hot Pursuit ever since news about it first leaked. I should have my new PC done this week (I just ordered the parts), just in time to enjoy this joyous season (and I don't mean Christmas)! Sweet!