Brando USB Sunglasses MP3 Player

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
It seems that MP3 playback has permeated every part of our lives. With the proliferation of MP3 devices on the market we find them in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and configurations. Today we look at Brando's sporty MP3 Sunglasses and see if they're more than just a gimmick.

After reading Matt's review here, discuss it here!

Jakal

Tech Monkey
Again, great concept, bad implementation. The amount of space is great, I definitely agree on that. Still, 512 and 1Gb space for music/data in a set of sunglasses is awesome. I've got a good sized head myself, and no, one size doesn't fit all. They don't look too bad, though. Styling is on par with today's fashion. I'd think just some soft rubber around the temples and ears would have helped the comfort factor a lot. Like I said, great idea, bad implementation.

madmat

Soup Nazi
Exactly, they need to be a bit looser and maybe have an adjustment to lower and raise the tension on the earpieces.

Greg, I abhor violence and never use it unless it's my only choice :)

Greg King

I just kinda show up...
Staff member
Matt, I am the same way bro. You just looked that bad ass in the glasses. To bad they weren't as good as they could have been.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
I would like to thank matt. This is the first review ive noticed with a 4. Thank you matt.

Oh, and as for the comments on the aestetic.

<<< Aint skeered.

madstork91

The One, The Only...
It must have been one of those 3 reviews released at time things... or one i was just oblivious to thanks to football.

either way.