Behold the last current gen console game I will buy..

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
http://larushgame.com/

Ok, I am a huge rush fan. I've been waiting for this game for over four years, and it finally comes out in a few days! I am not usually so much into console games, but this is one particular series where I would have to buy the game even if it sucked.

Anyone else thinking of playing this one? Or, has anyone here ever played the previous Rush games? (San Fran Rush: 2049 for example).

Bobbythecat

E.M.I.
...Taking fire, need assitance!

...Negative. :p

Yup, that's what I'm still interested in. Ever since I got my car, I've lost interest in racing games, as I've been doing that around the Beltway and interstates.. :cool:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Haha, yeah if I had a car maybe I would not be so interested in racing games.

Well.. sadly this game bombed. Waited four years for this game, and IGN gave it a 58%, which is agreeable, because I read the review and agreed with every word.

Bah.. why did they have to ruin a great series.

Word.

E.M.I.
Race games

I find alot of the arcade style race games are starting to repeat themslefs, like test drive they had how many games out? like 8 or some crap, And i stopped playing them when the game was the same story just with new graphics..... point is so many games out there that its hard as hell to make a "New" one that does not relate to extmely close to any other. Or Add a dump load of cars to give a twist

"Beetle adventure racing" FTW!

Last edited:

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
I agree with you for the most part, but with LA Rush, I figured it out to be.

Burnout 3 + NFS: Underground + GTA: VC = LA Rush

Then take away 50% of the gameplay. The game is just not fun.. but that's not because they copied other games.. it's because they made the gameplay incredibly dull and frustrating.

*shrug*