Apple Releases iTunes Top Lists for 2009

Rob Williams

Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Are you curious to know what albums, songs, movies and apps topped Apple's iTunes' store during 2009? Well, wonder no more, because Apple takes out all of the guesswork and reveals all (except actual numbers) in a feature on the iTunes store called "Rewind 2009". Split into categories, you can see what media topped the charts in an overall look at things, and also split between genres.

apple_itunes_2009_rewind_120909.jpg

You can read the rest of our news post here.

MacMan

Partition Master
Are you curious to know what albums, songs, movies and apps topped Apple's iTunes' store during 2009? Well, wonder no more, because Apple takes out all of the guesswork and reveals all (except actual numbers) in a feature on the iTunes store called "Rewind 2009". Split into categories, you can see what media topped the charts in an overall look at things, and also split between genres.

apple_itunes_2009_rewind_120909.jpg

You can read the rest of our news post here.

As interesting as who sold the most, of what, on iTunes goes, what's more interesting is how Apple's recent purchase of Lala.com and its streaming business will effect the sales of tune's, and other items, in the future.

By the way, I'm using Chrome OS for the Mac as I write this, on a new 21.5 inch iMac, and as fast and stable as it seems on this machine, it won't be replacing Safari or Opera 10 for me anytime soon, but it's fun to play with anyway.